Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holly Madison and Paquale Rotella Spends Anniversary at Disney World


Mom-to-be Holly Madison has shared personal photos of her trip to Disney World. In one picture she kisses her boyfriend Pasquale Rotella.
She blogged on November 13, “Today is my and Pasquale’s one year anniversary! I’m so lucky to have met someone so wonderful! I love you, Baby Bear!!”
Holly – who is expecting a girl – also wrote: “We’ve been having a blast staying at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. It was my first time staying at this resort and I loved it! One of the coolest things about the Lodge is you can see animals roaming from your balcony. My favorite were the giraffes!”
The couple are keeping the possible baby names a secret.
“I don’t want to say what the names are, but I will say that they’re very unusual,” the former Girls Next Door star teased to US Weekly.
She referred to Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter’s name saying, “Kind of Apple-ish, along those lines. I don’t like common names at all. If I’ve heard it before on somebody more than one time, it’s out!”

No comments:

Post a Comment